Friday, February 11, 2011

Fellowship

For years I have heard about the importance of "fellowship" Although I had been to many gatherings I really did not get the concept..that is until yesterday. I have been blessed to be a member of a women's Bible Study and the support, the love and the compassion that fills the room is amazing. The Holy Spirit is just there, you can feel it and see it. Fellowship gives you a charge like recharging a battery. You vent you share you cry and you laugh, and you walk out the door with the ability to take on whatever the world throws out at you. But you also get the so important love to spread around to others. And that is what God is..LOVE!
We can not get through this life thing on our own, we need help, we need others that are like minded, those who are grounded in the Word and grounded in God. Even if it is just one person I pray that you will take advantage of the wonderful blessing that God has given us, the beauty of sharing with other believers.
God Bless you and keep you this day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about fellowship. I recentlly went to a mens breakfast (bible study), and it was great to spend time with these men. At my job, and most of my friends are poeple who have not accepted Christ as thier saviour. Though I see it as an opprotunity to introduse Him to them I don't get much feedback or insite from a christian mans view. Also though my friends are good poeple and fun to be around, there is something electrofying and energetic about the fellowship with these christian men (That something, is the presents of God) that makes you feel like you are ready to take on the world. GOD BLESS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete